10 Year Reunion Campaign
You’ve recently received a letter in the mail regarding our reunion campaign. It’s hard to believe, but we’re only 7 months from our reunion, the weekend of 2 November 2012.
Class of 2002 Reunion Goals
- Raise $102,000 for The Citadel, including
- $25,000 for the Trey Reeves Scholarship (funded)
- $25,000 for the Class of 2002 Development Fund ($11,725 raised)
- 100% participation from all classmates
February 2012 Update
- $71,213.28 raised to date
- Trey Reeves Scholarship is funded
- 20.57% Participation Rate
- R Company has raised the most money
- B Company has the highest participation rate
Think you can’t make a difference? Take a look at these breakdowns of gifts over four years. If you make a pledge today, you’ll have almost 4 years to pay off the pledge. We’ll automatically debit your credit card or bank account so you’ll be on autopilot.
Have You Given Yet?
Don’t put this off. You don’t want to be the person responsible for us not meeting our 100% participation goal. Head over to our donation page and make a pledge and payment, today. Right now.